Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cherry Blossom Festival (picture heavy)

Hello! Hope you're all doing well!

Once again, I apologise deeply for my lack of posts. <insert excuse which I cannot think of besides not sure what to post>


SO! even still not knowing what to post, I decided to make a quick post on the Cherry Blossom Festival I attended recently on Sunday, 25th August 2013. Which was really the last day of the festival and I got there around 3.30-4pm which was close to closing time and I still had to pay for entry.

It's been a super long while since I've been to this festival (surely in my mid-teen days when helping out with aunty for wedding) so I thought I'd use the opportunity to attend. I didn't really pay attention to the stalls and exhibition, mainly went sight seeing around. Majority of these blossom trees weren't the actual Japanese sakura trees BUT the blossoms was still beautiful regardless. Also on the bright side, I got to see amazing displays and cherry blossoms along with bumping into wonderful people and friends :D 

Ayuvi, Miyukiko, & I

Also managed to take some photos, not many at all but something to keep as a memory.

Here are some photos I took and not editted besides resizing ^_^)/ :



Reflection Pond which was crowded with people :O 



SUPERRR noisy geeses but was nice seeing them swim by
This area was super crazy packed with people as it has a nice footpath surrounded by blossom trees.

Overall it was a super eventful day despite not being able to stay around long enough. Seeing the blossoms was really nice and calming. When I look back on some of the photos of the blossom, I think of their meaning or symbolism. A reflection or transiency of life. They bloom beautifully but is short-lived. The living is pretty much the same, life is something that comes once and though it may seem long; realistically it's not long at all. See the positive side of life and enjoy every beautiful moment that comes by to the best you can. Live everything to its end until you're swept off the branches by the wind. 

Easier said than done right? But really, when these events happen and I just put some thought into it, It really does make me see the positive side of things and I try most of it which makes me extremely happy.

ANYWAY moving away from the corny life story, I will end this blogpost here and head to bed.
Until then, stay well & take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment