Friday 18 October 2013

HELLO!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well!

I know it's been a super long while <insert excuses> but yeah!
Gonna give one more time to give my best to start blogging again :D
Especially now that I have a tablet with a keyboard dock, I feel like I can go blog on the go- like sitting in a cafe, chilling with a large flat white and just blog away on the tablet about life and tips and etc etc etc.
SO! Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead LOL I'm still alive and cosplaying and figuring out life.
If I'm not active on my blog, I am active on my facebook fan/friend page at http://facebook.com/dannchucos :)
Until then! Stay well & Take Care!
PS: I just realised I can't really customise the font and color of the text so this post looks boring. And need to find a way to add pictures. Please bare with me for the mean time >< Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment